Compatibility matters! It is not all about the Love

Have you ever observed as I have over time, that sometimes, your hand writing changes depending on the pen you are using? I have a bad hand writing because I write fast, I have to write fast to keep up with ideas and thoughts as they come, so I naturally just developed a bad hand writing over time, except when I want to produce a work to be seen by a third party or for official purposes, otherwise my handwriting is not something you take to a beauty contest.

But I have discovered that there are some pens I use, that even if I am writing fast, my hand writing somehow comes out fine. I don't know if you have observed this? And there are some pens I use, even if I want my writing to come out fine, the product is always terrible, either the ink is too thick, or the pen doesn't produce clean strokes.
Same with me, different handwriting as the pen changes.

I don't like to argue, I hate dispensing negative energy, it unnerves me, but I one day found myself arguing repeatedly with this particular lady. And it hit me, the problem is not you, the problem is not even her, it's her and you together that is the problem. And since that day, I either just avoid her, or once she starts talking and raising issues, I keep mute.

There are people who have a way of bringing our the worst in you, no matter how good you are as there are people who have this special ability to bring out the best in you no matter how bad you are. It may not be their fault or yours either. Funny enough, they may not be evil and yet bring out the worst in you.

Compatibility is a real issue.. It is not a thought up myth meant to mystify or make marital issues complex. There are people you can't just be intimate friends with, no matter how hard you try, pray, ask for divine help, but something beyond you knows why you can't go beyond a particular level of intimacy with them whereas there are people you meet in a day and you feel like you have known them your whole life.

As a Christian, it is not every Christian you can marry. I know a couple, great people, lovers of God, preachers of the Word, but somehow somehow, together their match looks like fire and petrol. And I can tell you, Compatibility is missing. When he says A, she hears F; when she says Hi, he hears Hello. They get along though, but it could have been better.

Compatibility is simply Agreement.
AMOS 3:3 – CAN TWO WORK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED?

Agreement goes beyond someone asking and another accepting and saying Yes. Do your temperaments, ideas, visions, nature, dreams, personality, expectations, perceptions, outlook on life,.. Do they agree?

Don't neglect Compatibility.
Watch Well. Pray Well. Marry Well.
Love is not all it takes.
Chemistry is not everything.

By: Musa Gift (MG)

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester