Nothing Should Stop You from Chasing Your Goals

There is something I want you to know. Aside the God Factor, you need Serious minded people around you to assist you in the journey – Success in Life. You can't do it alone, You need people.

Ask Questions.
Seek for Advice.
That Idea; implement it!

Hey, I'm not motivating you. Yes, I don't want to, but I want to challenge you (I'm talking to myself also).

If the people around you are not serious, please, Change them. Don't quarrel with them oh, but switch please.
Be Serious minded about what you do. Be focused. Just do as if you don't see others running ahead of you. Your time is coming. Be Patient!

Can you teach? Do it!
Can you talk very well? Please, Public Speaking is available.
Anything you can do online, find a way to express it. Whether you offer it for free or not.
Do something.
Don't be in a rush to make it (I hope you understand that statement).
Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.

Since Tuesday (on the day this was written), I have been battling with serious Stomach ache even till today but I managed to eat daily, I visited the toilet many times. Sleep? I try to sleep sha.
I just hate drugs, I love to apply my Faith. (Yes, I had a terrible experience like that, long story).
So many symptoms of different kinds but I don't panic.

The bottom line is this; Nothing should stop You from pursuing your Goals.

By: David Akinwale

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Grace and Favour are not a license for laziness and mediocrity