You are Limitless!

I got a video on my mobile which I watched over a week ago. It's a motivating one. The message on the video is from the album: "Feed your mind with Success (Motivational Speeches)" I'll share the message:

There's a popular quote going around at the moment:
The person you will be in 5 years is based on the books you read and the people you hang around with today
This is quite true but it applies to everything else as well.

The person you will be in the future is based on everything you do today!
The people you hang around with, but more so the people you listen to
The opinions you believe
The books you read or the videos you watch
All the information you take in
Positive or negative will affect your future
The workouts you do or don't do: that will show up in the future.
The foods you eat today will affect your future on a visual and energy level.

The same is true with your thoughts and information.
What you feed your mind will shape your future
If all you do is take in garbage
guess what your future is going to be made up of?

Commit to feed your mind with successful thoughts and surround yourself with those who have the same ambition.
It doesn't matter where you get the information from
You may read
You may get it from podcasts or videos
It doesn't matter
Just make sure you keep feeding your mind everyday!

Your future self is begging you to show some discipline
Your future self is begging you: Don't be like the rest
Learn more than the rest
Work harder and smarter than the rest
Your future self is begging you to Do the work now!
So you can enjoy later
If you don't feed your mind with success it will rot with mediocrity

What you do everyday will dictate your future
What you want out of life, You must put it in!
If you want success, Put it in there!
If you want health and fitness, Put it in!
If you want peace and happiness, Put it in!
Your actions will equal your results

My mind is strong!
I am strong!
My thoughts are strong!
My beliefs are strong!
My life is strong!

They say I can't
I CAN!
They say I won't
I WILL!
They say I'm not
I AM!
I am Limitless!
I am!
There's nothing I cannot be
nothing I cannot do
nothing I cannot have
In my mind, there are no limits
I am Limitless!

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo