Great Attitude has a strong healing power!

That was how I kept going back to this mini Restaurant for the past four months or so.

Credit: Nonso Kingsley Nwosu

Special point of interest to me was the manner at which she smiles and greets her customers of which majority are younger than her; the kind of quality she adds to the food at an affordable price; the neatness and excellence she prepares the food with (with apron and cooking gloves); the joy and enthusiasm her workers have in working for her (she influenced them with such a positive attitudinal prowess); the distance Guys and Ladies have to trek or drive just to eat her food...

At first, I thought it was just because of the quality and affordability of the food. But now I think; that was just part of it, it wasn't the main secret behind it. I didn't arrive at these conclusions based on subjective preferences she may have towards me, wouldn't even want to start that because she literally serves me as a king each time I came to eat.

"I don't measure your positive values by how you act towards me because I will always provoke the values even from those that don't have them. For example, I always tell her or any other restaurant I eat "Thank you" after eating. In fact, I started learning how to say it to every one that rendered a service to me whether or not I am the one paying, though not perfected on that yet.

Like I said, "I measure one's positive values based on how he or she exudes it to other persons especially to the negative ones". Because I'm a great fan of Good attitude, Good things and Good people, I had to open up a conversation with her just recently.

The first thing I discovered was that she is a graduate (she has an HND and a B. Sc.). Wow! I said: "that was it!". She was enlightened. But I thought to myself and remembered that I know a lot of graduates that their attitude stinks, so I went further.
The second one that made me to write this was when she said she is a Christian and she was just coming from one denominational church program. I said in my mind, "and so what", because I know a lot in this folk and other religion that has stinking attitude with all their holiness and religious razzmatazz.
Further on that, she cited she was a leader of a para religious organization while in the university of which I was privileged to serve as the President, and here I got it. I started connecting the dots...

It is not just about the organization, it is about her disposition and sincerity to learning while in the organization and an understanding of what it means to be a part of such because I still know a whole lot that passed through such organization and still came out still having their stinking attitude unaltered.

The point is that no matter your religion or doctrine, I don't give a damn if you are not exuding basic kingdom markers like Joy, Love, Peace, Security (righteousness), etcetera. We know the world is hard to live in, but you can't make it better by being so hard on yourself and on others around you. They are the things that makes the difference! They are very powerful Transformation tools!

Let's Nice Up the world to a better place! Great attitude has a strong healing power!!
Thank You, mini Restaurant Lady...Thank You for representing Positivity!

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Life Lessons from the Clock

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo