Comfort sucks!

As I watched the two fishes move in the aquarium, I experienced a drift... I began to wonder how some of us are comfortable in our limiting 'box' because we have food, shelter and other basic needs. Then I imagined how beautiful and interesting life would be if we break out of this box, this comfort and explore...and see life on the other side.

The life we yearn for is not found in the confines of our comfort zone. Until we risk comfort we won't get the chance to experience life on the other side.

Live life in crescendo, stretching, learning and expanding daily. Be willing to go higher, do more, take risk, grow, and go past you comfort zone. Growth, discovery and betterment are often accompanied by some degree of discomfort.

Credit: Ogwo David Emenike

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Introducing Plus Music:

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!