It's better being neutral in certain situations

I came across this on my Facebook wall and felt it's worth sharing. It just reminded me of a number of incidents, both personal and non personal where one sides with his or her friend, with or without checking up who's right and wrong. It's better to be neutral most times and decide how to handle stuffs like this. Don't form loyalty when you know you're on the wrong side of the issue. Rather, try to get your friend to understand, and when he or she doesn't, stand your ground! You're a unique person and not the shadow of someone else's personality!

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

You do not need to invite the Holy Spirit

The Weekly WhatsApp Status-Quotes Challenge – The LPI

The Love and Positivity Initiative – LPI

I am a seed. I cannot be buried. I can only be planted!

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Relationship Quotes by MG