It's better being neutral in certain situations

I came across this on my Facebook wall and felt it's worth sharing. It just reminded me of a number of incidents, both personal and non personal where one sides with his or her friend, with or without checking up who's right and wrong. It's better to be neutral most times and decide how to handle stuffs like this. Don't form loyalty when you know you're on the wrong side of the issue. Rather, try to get your friend to understand, and when he or she doesn't, stand your ground! You're a unique person and not the shadow of someone else's personality!

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Introducing Plus Movies:

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change

Relationship Quotes for this Week