Quotes for this week

A day without laughter is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is (Vince Lombardi)

Take up an idea, make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to Success (Swami Vinekananda)

I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you (Joyce Meyer)

Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal and not wound (Unknown)

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Introducing Plus Movies:

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change

Relationship Quotes for this Week