Quotes for this week

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any (Alice Walker)

Things work out best for those that make the best of how things work out (John Wooden)

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier (Tom Stoppard)

I've learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom - how great is that? (Soledad O'Brien)

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Introducing Plus Movies:

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change